why do I do this to every guy

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• why do I do this to every guy

I'm in 8th grade and I've never had a boyfriend I have "talked" to multiple people and I started out liking them a lot but then for some reason around the time they are ready to ask me out , I couincedently feel uncomfortable around them. and I tell them how I feel then I feel like I regret it. I don't know what to do so I can just stop doing it already. I don't want to have my first boyfriend sophomore year I want to change already . ps I just recently did this to a kid I liked the most just last night

Well, maybe it would help if you first thought about "why" you are doing this. Sometimes we tend to push people away out of fear or uncertainty. Once you figure out why you are pushing guys away, then it may be easier to prevent it from happening again. If you are interested in talking to the guy from last night, perhaps you can try being honest with him. Let him know that you like him and see what he says. Honesty is usually the best way to go. You may even want to talk to a close friend for support. Please call 2NDFLOOR anytime at 888-222-2228 for more help.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
    Auto-Saved
    Frown :( Embarrassment :o Big Grin :D Mad :mad: Wink ;) Stick Out Tongue :p Confused :confused: Smile :) Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
    x
    Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
    x
    x

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image below.

Registration Image Refresh Image
    Working...
    X