Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How do I ask a friend out in middle school?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How do I ask a friend out in middle school?

I'm a 14 year old boy with a hand full of close girl friends. But lately I've been thinking one of them as more than a friend. How do I ask her out?

Getting out of the "friendzone" can be difficult, but it all really depends on the girl. Do you think she might have feelings for you too? Sometimes great relationships can come out of great friendships, but other times the girl doesn't see you in a romantic way, since she considers you such a good friend. The most difficult part of this situation is asking her out possibly makes your friendship uncomfortable. Ask yourself if the possibility of going out with her is worth more to you than your friendship with her. If it is, then go ahead and take the risk. If your friendship is too important to risk, you may want to consider not asking her out. Without risk there is no reward, but that risk is always there to consider. Good luck with whatever way you choose to go. Call us anytime at 888-222-2228.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
    Auto-Saved
    Frown :( Embarrassment :o Big Grin :D Mad :mad: Wink ;) Stick Out Tongue :p Confused :confused: Smile :) Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
    x
    Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
    x
    x

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image below.

Registration Image Refresh Image
    Working...
    X