I still love her

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I still love her

There was this girl a couple months back. I had a huge crush on her but she was a senior and i, a freshmen. She has since graduated and comes back from time to time for GSA. I asked her out in June and was turned down because she didn't really know me. I keep convincing myself it was just a crush and i keep trying to move on, try and develop different crushes, but every time i see her, weather in a picture on facebook or in GSA, my heart skips again. I even wrote a song about this girl. What is wrong with me? Why her? I don't know why I like her. My first day of high school, in saw her in the hall and immediately fell in what seems to be love. She had a huge smile on her face. I turned to look at her as she passed. It felt like slow motion. We used to pass twice every day in the hall. Yes I counted. I used to lust at her during lunch period and could never hold a conversation with my friend because she was the only person in the room i could see. When I unexpectedly ran into her in the day, I'd back up against the wall. If she said hi, I'd try and say hi back but nothing would come out. She makes my heart race and sink and I just don't know anymore. What can I do? I haven't talked to her since September. GSA hasn't had any meetings in a month.

Dear "I still love her",

The crush you are experiencing is a very normal part of the adolescent years and many people as they get older look back at this time in their lives with much fondness. After reading your post I think you already have the answer but don't want to give up the hope of one day having this young lady respond positively to the question you asked in June! To answer your question you appear to have done everything you can do at this point. In fact much kudos need to go to you because you did the thing many cannot find the courage to do....you asked your crush out on a date! The reality is that this young lady is out of high school at this point and you basically just getting started. At this point in both of your lives she the difference in your ages creates a distance between you and that will not change and this means your opportunities to talk to her at this point will be very few . What you can do is always cherish this memory and move on! You sound like a very sensitive and outgoing young man and I'm sure you will have many more opportunities to pursue a relationship with a crush that is closer to your age and will say yes! Good luck to you and thank you for posting on the 2nd Floor Message Board. Happy New Year!

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
    Auto-Saved
    Big Grin :D Mad :mad: Wink ;) Stick Out Tongue :p Confused :confused: Smile :) Frown :( Embarrassment :o Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
    x
    Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
    x
    x

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image below.

Registration Image Refresh Image
    Working...
    X