Was it sexual assult?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Was it sexual assult?

About a week ago my then boyfriend and I hung out. Things got sort of heated and we did some stuff. Such as kissing and what not, but thing things got to a whole new level for the worse. He took my shorts off. I was kinda hesitant but I let him keep going. Then he took his shorts off. Before I know it he is trying to put his penis in me. I stopped him. I specifically told him no and said I wasn't ready to have sex. I tried to get up and put my clothes on but before I could he got on top of me and kept trying. He was so close to taking my virginity but I pushed him off of me. He finally stopped trying to have sex with me. But he got back on top of me and got himself off and ejaculated on me. I felt like I was going to cry. I pulled myself together cleaned up and put my clothes on and asked him to leave. After that I have been feeling dirty. I also noticed I have been distant from my family and friends. Was what he did sexual assult? Why do I feel so guilty?

This does sound like a sexual assault. He didn't respect you saying no and acted in a way that made you feel degraded, even though you did NOTHING wrong. His behavior was out of line and if you wanted to report him you could. Use this webpage to find a sexual violence agency in your area:
    http://www.state.nj.us/dcf/women/res...ourcesrcc.html
    No one but him would be able to answer why he did this, but the bottom line is what he did was wrong. Sometimes people feel guilty after a sexual assault because they feel they may have done something to encourage this behavior and make him think this was something you wanted. This is NOT the case. You have the right to say "no" at any time, during any point in a sexual interaction and your partner has to respect that decision. You didn't not deserve what happened to you and you did not do anything wrong. Call us anytime to talk further at 888-222-2228.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
    Auto-Saved
    Big Grin :D Mad :mad: Wink ;) Stick Out Tongue :p Confused :confused: Smile :) Frown :( Embarrassment :o Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
    x
    Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
    x
    x

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image below.

Registration Image Refresh Image
    Working...
    X