I really hate her sometimes

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I really hate her sometimes

Okay first off I'm a bisexual female. Don't judge. Anyway, I love my best friend well not like love but in love. Too bad she's straight but I got over that... Well it seems like every person I like, likes her more. Today this guy that I've liked for 3 years asks her out! Even though she's still dragging around 2 of her exes! This isn't the first time this has happened. I don't know what to do...

Navigating relationships, of any gender, can be very difficult. It sounds like you are very frustrated with your friend. Have you ever discussed your feelings with her? Is there anyone in your life that you feel would give you a supportive place to discuss your feelings? 2ndFloor Counselors are available 24/7. And will give you resources to help you figure work things out with your friend. Feel free to call 888-222-2228 anytime to get support and discuss your feelings.

Comment

Ive tried to talk to her before when stuff like this would happen but she would tell me that she 'likes me more when I'm happy' so I just stopped trying to talk to her about anything serious.... I really don't like talking to people about it because I start crying and I don't like crying in front of people. Even if its in front of my mom I see it as a weakness.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
      Auto-Saved
      Stick Out Tongue :p Confused :confused: Smile :) Frown :( Embarrassment :o Big Grin :D Mad :mad: Wink ;) Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
      x
      Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
      x
      x

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image below.

Registration Image Refresh Image
      Working...
      X