Is she ready?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is she ready?

Okay so I've been dating this girl for like 8 months now and we kiss all the time we go out together we talk to each other all the time it's really great. However im ready to take our relationship to the next step, like gettin kinda dirty and i dont know if shes ready for it or not. I love this girl to the moon and back and i dont want to make the wrong move and jeapordize our relationship and i dont know what to do. Should I talk to her? Should I wait for her to tell me if she's ready? I'm really torn but i dont want to end our relationship so please get back to me ASAP!

I can understand why you would be nervous talking about taking the next step in your relationship with your girlfriend. It sounds like you really care for her so just talk to her about your feelings. This does not mean it will force you to break up. A relationship is built on communication and respect for each other's feelings, so you will also have to respect if she is not ready to take the next step. If you need to talk anytime call 2NDFLOOR @ 888-222-2228.

Comment

Thanks for responding so quickly. I talked to her and it turned out she felt the same way! Thank you 2nd Floor!

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
      Auto-Saved
      Wink ;) Stick Out Tongue :p Confused :confused: Smile :) Frown :( Embarrassment :o Big Grin :D Mad :mad: Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
      x
      Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
      x
      x

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image below.

Registration Image Refresh Image
      Working...
      X