Am i being used?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Am i being used?

i have been dating my boyfriend for a little less than 2 months. I'm his first girlfriend and I KNOW that he would never just use me for sex or things like that. the last time i hungout with him we fooled around and it felt good and i didnt mind him doing it. he never asked me to do so, but i told him that i would do something in return the next time i saw him beause i felt like i owe it to him. he didnt pressure me to do it or anything like that at all. i dont mind giving him one but im just worried that things are going too fast for us

You are in control of anything you do sexually. Please be sure you and he are only doing things you are comfortable doing. If you feel you're moving too fast, then slow down. With sexually activity, there is no such thing as someone owing someone something. Each person should only do things they are comfortable with. With sexual activity, each person should always be respectful of each other boundaries. Call us anytime at 888-222-2228.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
    Auto-Saved
    Big Grin :D Mad :mad: Wink ;) Stick Out Tongue :p Confused :confused: Smile :) Frown :( Embarrassment :o Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
    x
    Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
    x
    x

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image below.

Registration Image Refresh Image
    Working...
    X