should i be mad or worried?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• should i be mad or worried?

Ok so im in a long distance relationship right now and weve been together for 3 months now... my boyfriend is always really nice and conciderate and he ALWAYS get back to my texts whenever he can... but one day he said he had to go to the doctor because he wasnt feeling well... so we said goodbye and when i texted him the next day he didnt read my text and its now been over a week... i didnt want to seem like a needy and annoying girlfriend because i really like this guy... (we communicate by kik btw) so i waited a week until i said hi again... i got a message (from kik) saying how his phone was turned off for a while and he hadnt been connected in a while... so this leads me to believe he broke or lost his phone... and since this is a long distance relationship its the only form of communication we have... but then i got an idea.... i have his skype! So i went on and it said he was online so i texted him a couple of minutes ago to see if he would reply (and u can get skype from a computer so i figured if he lost his phone he could still use the computer) so im hoping hell reply but if he does that will be the first timeve talked to him in a week and a half.. im kinda mad that he didnt think of using skype or using ig online to just leave a comment on my pic letting me know what was up... but i kinda understand if he couldnt because he lives half way around the world... and also i am worried that since the last time he talked, he went to the doctor that he got really sick or something... if he gets back to me idk if i should maybe tell him im sorta mad becaise i cant tell him "oh its ok i understand!" Because he can probably tell that im lying becaise most girls would totalky be mad... i trust him a lot and i hope that he hasnt been cheating on me either because i really like him... im really confused on how i should express what i feel to him... please help... im so confused

Long distance relationships can be really tough. Any healthy relationship needs communication. Trust your instinct. If it seems a little odd to you that he hasn't been answering you, then maybe something isn't "right" with this situation. There is absolutely nothing wrong with letting someone know how you feel. If this is making you mad or upsetting you perhaps you can just say something simple like "it has been making me really upset that we haven't talked." If this continues, then maybe it just isn't the right relationship for you. Nobody deserves to be treated poorly by someone that we trust. You may even find it helpful to talk to a close friend for support or call 2NDFLOOR anytime at 888-222-2228 to talk!

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
    Auto-Saved
    Wink ;) Stick Out Tongue :p Confused :confused: Smile :) Frown :( Embarrassment :o Big Grin :D Mad :mad: Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
    x
    Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
    x
    x

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image below.

Registration Image Refresh Image
    Working...
    X