Georigia

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Georigia

My friend introduced me to angry an instantly I had a crush on him. We have all the same interests, he is nice, funny, and really cute. We started to text a bit and we became friends. One night he got drunk and texted me saying he really liked my friend and how perfect she was and he sent the same things to her. The next day he texted me saying he messed up with my friend and that he really liked her. And me being the person I am decided to help him and try to get my friend to like him but I was upset that he liked her. So I tried to get her to see him the way I do but it didn't work she said they were too good of friends. He announced he was moving to Georgia the next week. I was upset he was leaving because we didn't hang out much but we always talked constantly. When he moved we kept in touch.

A few weeks later I asked if he liked any girls yet and he said no. Then I said I don't like anyone either then he replied with its because I left and awhh I'm sorry. I panicked and so no because things never work out for me. He said he felt I had a crush on him an so I admitted to it and that I moved on. I continued to tell him we were just friends and it was just awkward for me because I don't think he believed me and it was awkward for him because we are really good friends. The problem is I really do still like him. An I ruined my friendship by admitting I "used to" have a crush on him. He told me that he didn't like me because we were too similar and he likes girls opposite of him because they are like a challenge. I haven't talked to him in days, I haven't texted him and he hasn't texted me, and its usual because we are constantly texting each other. I only have two friends and he is one of them and I don't want to loose him. I don't know what to do and neither does my other friend.

I don't know what to say I just want things to work because I have the worst luck when I make my own decisions I always need help. I will miss him.

Being open and honest with someone you have feelings for can be hard especially when they may not share these same feelings. I think you handled the situation well. It sounds like you are a great friend to both this guy and your girl friend. I don't think that you necessarily ruined the friendship, he may just not know how to handle the situation. This could give you an opportunity to reach out to him and say you hope this didn't change things between you guys, because his friendship is really important to you. Maybe somewhere down the line his feelings will change and if not I'm sure there will be other crushes in your future. I think by taking the initiative to talk to him about the weirdness or awkwardness is something that could be helpful. If you need anymore help call 2NDFLOOR anytime! 888-222-2228 Good luck!

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
    Auto-Saved
    Stick Out Tongue :p Confused :confused: Smile :) Frown :( Embarrassment :o Big Grin :D Mad :mad: Wink ;) Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
    x
    Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
    x
    x

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image below.

Registration Image Refresh Image
    Working...
    X