What am I supposed to do

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What am I supposed to do

So I have been dating this kid for over a year now and I really love him. I'm so used to him and I can't see him with anyone else. On the other hand. My best guy friend has liked me for a while and I kinda like him too. I feel awful. He's really cute and funny and I'm so comfortable with him we feel like were the same person. I don't know if I'm staying with my bf because I feel comfortable with him or because I love him or if I should date the other boy

Well it sounds like you really care about both, your boyfriend and your best friend. Maybe you could try not to speak to either of them for a day and see what happens. See which one you truly miss the most, have you ever heard of the expression "sometimes absence makes the heart go fonder?" This is true; sometimes you have to be away from a person to appreciate them. If you feel comfortable enough with taking the risk and move forward with breaking up with your boyfriend to date your best friend, one of two things could happen. You may end up in a great relationship with your best friend or you may regret risking the friendship if it doesn't work out the way you hoped. It might be a good idea to speak with your friends you trust about this, they may have been in a similar situation, or know someone who has. Speaking with them could relieve some of your anxiety and confusion, in turn, helping you figure out what to do. You can call us anytime at 888-222-2228 for additional help.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
    Auto-Saved
    Big Grin :D Mad :mad: Wink ;) Stick Out Tongue :p Confused :confused: Smile :) Frown :( Embarrassment :o Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
    x
    Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
    x
    x

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image below.

Registration Image Refresh Image
    Working...
    X