Is he really my friend?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is he really my friend?

So over the summer my best guy friend asked me out. I said no or maybe another time or something along those lines. It felt awkward between us so me and my friend invited him to go to the mall with us. It was so much fun and we had a great time, until my friend went to go do something (like get water from a vending machine) and she left me and my guy friend in the store. He moved in close to me and leaned over. I pushed him away and was like, what are you doing? He replied with What did you think I was going to do? I stopped the conversation there and luckily my friend got here just in time before things were going to get worse. We stayed at the mall for only like a half hour more and then I decided to go. I hadn't talked since the mall when school began. I tried texting him the casual , hi and what's up because I didn't want him to be mad at me or feel like i'm ignoring him. When it was time for lunch he picked a seat right next to me. I told my friend about the whole "Mall situation" as we like to call it. So its in October and he was starting to get really annoying and telling everybody, I mean EVERYBODY that we went to the mall together. Like what the hell! We didn't go alone or anything. So him and my other friend that I sit next to at lunch hate each other for no apparent reason. He keeps bothering her and being obnoxious. Then he says that he is going to change tables because he hates everybody at this table. Including me. In gym I was talking to this guy and he barges in and I say one second because I want the kid to finish what he is saying, when we I was done talking to that kid he comes up to me and says in the most crybabyish tone: What happened to us? Why do you hate me? What happened? I didn't reply because I was so shocked of how much a jerk he was. I was talking to another guy and he gets all crazy on me. It was never like we dated and im sure that we never will. I try to keep my distance from him and talk to him once in a while. I don't really want to stay friends with him anymore. I don't want to talk to him about all of things. Please help. Thanks!

It is important to set clear boundaries with this individual. It is apparent that he either does not understand or is not respecting you. It is important to have a discussion with him regarding your friendship and how his behaviors have negatively impacted you and your relationship. If you do not want to be friends with him anymore just be honest with him. Let him know how you would like to proceed forward with your relationship and be very open, honest, and clear with him so that he understands your thoughts, feelings, and behaviors. Please feel free to call 2NDFLOOR; we are available 24 hours every day 7 days a week.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
    Auto-Saved
    Big Grin :D Mad :mad: Wink ;) Stick Out Tongue :p Confused :confused: Smile :) Frown :( Embarrassment :o Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
    x
    Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
    x
    x

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image below.

Registration Image Refresh Image
    Working...
    X