Internet Girls

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Internet Girls

Girls on the internet keep asking me out. Some within a week of talking, some within a month or two. I hate turning them down bit I have to. I don't like long distance.
    Also, most of the girls that ask me out are severely depressed. The last one to ask me out is suicidal. Before she asked me out she was saying how she just got out of the hospital. She over dosed. She cuts herself bad too. then she asked me out and I said no because I just cant do long distance. The other day, I was in the city and really busy when she really needed to talk because she was really depressed again and I couldn't answer her. I texted her yesterday and today and she hasn't answered. I'm really worried that she may have attempted again or worse. I feel like its my fault. And today another girl asked me out and I said no and now she is sad too. What do I do??? Why do people on the internet like me but people that I know in person never like me. This is complicated.

This does sound complicated. First, it is important to always take caution when meeting anyone over the internet. Ultimately, you have to do what is best for you. If you are not interested in dating someone, then it is not fair to force yourself to do so to prevent upsetting someone. Also, it is not your fault for not answering this girl if you were busy. You may want to just try to reach out to her again, if you ar concerned. If meeting people over the internet is stressing you out, then it may be helpful to not do it. There are tons of people out there, and someone will be interested in person. Sometimes you just have to give it a little time and be patient. You may want to reach out to someone that you trust to talk to about this, like a close friend or family member. Please call 2NDFLOOR anytime at 888-222-2228 for more help!

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
    Auto-Saved
    Big Grin :D Mad :mad: Wink ;) Stick Out Tongue :p Confused :confused: Smile :) Frown :( Embarrassment :o Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
    x
    Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
    x
    x

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image below.

Registration Image Refresh Image
    Working...
    X