Teenage Drama

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Teenage Drama

I dated this guy over the summer . Before we dated we were close friends . I broke up with him because he would always tell me he couldn't talk and then text my other best friend and she would almost "rub it In my face" that my bf was texting her and not me .. As time went on she would always tell me to break up with him and show me messages of him calling her pretty and other stuff . Now that me and him are broken up he still finds the need to talk abot me badly to her and she does the same . She is supposed to be my best friend but she talks bad behind my back. About a week ago she stated to date him . When I told her it upset me she said he never liked me and he only wanted a gf over the summer bc he made some stupid bet with his friend and that he always liked her .. This girl is someone that claims to be my best friend . Not only that he is her only other fiend bc the whole school pretty much thinks she's a best and stuck up . Idk how to get away from this bc she lives next door to me I don't think this needs to be brought to the school bc it's just teenage drama .. I just dont know what to do because it upsets me .

I am sorry to hear that you are going through such a hard time. Regardless if you think it is only teenage problems, they are your feelings and they are important! Listen, real friends would never do what this girl has done to you and you were right to tell her how you felt. Since she acts like she doesn't care, she probably doesn't care so try to look at this situation as a learning experience. I know that is easier said than done, but it is a learning experience. You learned that she was never your friend and that this ex-boyfriend is bad news too. You do not deserve to be mistreated. You deserve better! So stay strong and you will find a "real" best friend and a boyfriend that truly care for you. Remember it’s her loss and when your neighbor realizes that you are not going to deal with her behavior anymore she will have to live with her choices. I hope this helped and if you ever want to talk us, call 2NDFLOOR anytime at 888-222-2228.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
    Auto-Saved
    Frown :( Embarrassment :o Big Grin :D Mad :mad: Wink ;) Stick Out Tongue :p Confused :confused: Smile :) Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
    x
    Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
    x
    x

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image below.

Registration Image Refresh Image
    Working...
    X