Unapproved Crush & Hardlove Past

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Unapproved Crush & Hardlove Past

I just met this guy in my school this year. He and I became friends through a mutual friend and I really really like him. The only problem is my others friends and my parents. My friend lets call her Kelly doesnt approve of him because she think that he is ugly and too anitsocial and a nerd (which I find totally attractive about him, not the ugly part ofcousre). My other friend lets call her Sammy is okay with him, she justs trys her best to get me to be with him during gym class as mush a possible and I hate that. My parents only like him because he is the same reliion as I am. My religion prohibits dating. Two people can court but can never go out on a date alone or even touch one another. I dont want him to know that I like him because everytime I have a crush on one of my guy friends and they find out something bad happens. And part of me wants to date or court him and the other part doesnt, and i just really want Kelly to stop talking crap about him when I'm around because she doesnt even know jack about him. and I want Sammy to stop trying to get me to be around him more than I would like to. Then I dont want to freak him out about the fact that I like him. I just really dont know what to do.And this is stressing me out and making me really depressed.

Its me again

hey it's me. the person who made this post. I also just found out today that he has a girlfriend. so yeah now i feal worse. please reply soon.

Comment

Well, I can understand why you would be upset. It is upsetting to feel like everyone has an opinion about who you should like or have as a friend. Regardless of what they feel it is important to truly think about your own feelings. However, as far as this friend "Kelly," it does not seem she is a supportive person in your life. True friends can have an opinion but they do not make your life more stressful. If that friendship means anything then have a conversation with her and tell her how you feel. Remember people are always going to have an opinion about everything and the only one that really matters is your own. Now that you found out this guy has a girlfriend try to view it as an opportunity to think about if you really like him or not, since you mentioned you were torn on courting him in the first place. Maybe this can give you a chance to be good friends and sometimes the best relationships can come from a genuine friendship. I hope this helps. Call 2NDFLOOR at anytime to talk @ 888-222-2228 if you have any more questions. Good Luck!
      Last edited by 2NDFLOOR; 10-30-2013, 07:27 AM.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
      Auto-Saved
      Frown :( Embarrassment :o Big Grin :D Mad :mad: Wink ;) Stick Out Tongue :p Confused :confused: Smile :) Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
      x
      Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
      x
      x

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image below.

Registration Image Refresh Image
      Working...
      X