This guy...

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This guy...

Ok so this guy who goes to my school is really something. I think I like him but idk. He is a perv. And he touchs alot of girls butts... But at a event at my school me and my friend were sitting on this table and he came and sat so close to me that I couldn't move without bumping into him. Then me and my friend were on our phones and he just sat like basically on top of me just cracking jokes. Then he asked me to slow dance..... So I said yes. The awkward part was he kept looking down at my boobs cause he is alot taller than me... Lol. But idk if I like him or if he likes me. I really want a boyfriend soooo what should I do???

Nobody deserves to be harassed, intimidated, or belittled by another person. It sounds like his behavior is really inappropriate and would probably be considered to be sexual harassment. Boyfriends or relationships in general should have mutual respect. It may be helpful to think about the type of person that you want as a boyfriend and the way that you want to be treated in a relationship. There are so many guys out there, so it is beneficial to wait for the right boy/relationship for you! You may find it helpful to talk to a friend about this, a parent, or to make a report about his behavior with your guidance counselor, teacher, principal, or school nurse. Please call 2NDFLOOR anytime at 888-222-2228 to talk!

Comment

Responding to this guy ...

Uh well he is like one of my best guy friends so I'm not gonna report him.... And also all the guys at my school act like this so I'm just use to it. And when he acts like that I honestly think he does to be funny not to be completely sexual

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
      Auto-Saved
      Mad :mad: Wink ;) Stick Out Tongue :p Confused :confused: Smile :) Frown :( Embarrassment :o Big Grin :D Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
      x
      Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
      x
      x

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image below.

Registration Image Refresh Image
      Working...
      X