what do i do?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• what do i do?

ive been trying to date this girl for a year now, finally we stared dating back in july, she dumped me about two weeks ago she told me we didnt hang out enough(witch we did) and how she was stressed and confused. She is a freshman in college and im a Junior in High School. I still love her alot till this day, she tells me how she still likes me and how she always thinks about me, but shes just not sure what she wants. I told her i would do anything for her and change in anyway she wanted me too. I told her she could have time to think about things. Its been two weeks today since we have been broken up. I want to tell her somthing but i just doint now how to say it. i still like her but im just tired of waiting for what she wants, espically if she doesnt want to get back togeather. what do i do? please help me i need advice

It can be really difficult to break-up with someone that you care for and to try to move on from a relationship. It is important to remember that you do not have to change yourself in order to keep the relationship. Healthy relationships require both parties to accept the other as they are, without feeling the need to change yourself. Take some time to consider this and sort out your feelings. Consider how you want to be treated in a relationship. If you do want to try talking to her, it may be helpful to plan ahead as to what you want to say. Let her know how you feel. If she still does not want to continue a relationship or doesn't share the same feelings, then it may be more beneficial for you to move on. You may even want to talk to a close friend or someone you trust for help and support with this. Please call 2NDFLOOR anytime at 888-222-2228 for more help with this!

Comment

What would happen if you just gave her the time she feels she needs? She has told you that she still likes you and that she always thinks about you. Maybe giving her time to sort things out is a good idea, even though you want to tell her something. Also, maybe you can speak to your friends about this and see what they say. You also mentioned that you are tired of waiting for her to see what she wants. Maybe you can get out there and explore other options. These things tend to work out for the best, whatever you decide to do. Remember, you can always call 2NDFLOOR at anytime, (888) 222-2228, we are here 24 hours a day, 7 days a week

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
      Auto-Saved
      Smile :) Frown :( Embarrassment :o Big Grin :D Mad :mad: Wink ;) Stick Out Tongue :p Confused :confused: Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
      x
      Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
      x
      x

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image below.

Registration Image Refresh Image
      Working...
      X