Breakup Brain

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Breakup Brain

Ok. So in August my boyfriend of 10 months broke up with me. This was a big shock bc he has said he wanted to stay together forever. And now its Octomber and I seem to be falling for every guy. I dont know why. Theres been so many guys that I like and flirt with but Im not dating any of them but I still sort of like my ex. I started calling this uncontrolable feelings the breakup brain. Is this normal or am I just weird?

It is never weird to do something that you feel is best for you at the time. Moving on from a relationship can be really difficult and it is important to do it in your own time. It is okay to be interested in other guys, to flirt with them, even if you are not interested in dating any of them right now. It is usually helpful to wait until you meet the right person to date. If flirting with guys is helpful for you to move on from your relationship, then it works for you! Remember, you can call 2NDFLOOR anytime at 888-222-2228 to talk about any problem that you are having!

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
    Auto-Saved
    Mad :mad: Wink ;) Stick Out Tongue :p Confused :confused: Smile :) Frown :( Embarrassment :o Big Grin :D Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
    x
    Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
    x
    x

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image below.

Registration Image Refresh Image
    Working...
    X