I'm inlove with an a**h***

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm inlove with an a**h***

in Februrary and April, I was talking to this kid, let's call him C. he was the first kid I truly liked in a while. In April I went away to a tournament. This is when my best friend, we'll call her B, had sex with him and sent me a picture in his bed saying, "I got the first bed." From then untill now B and C talked and dated. B and I had nothing but drama fighting over the smallest things but I truly hater her for abiding my kindness and stabbing me in the back. Last month they broke up an the feeling I though vanished for C came back so fast. I want to tell him how I feel but I don't know how... HELP

It sounds like you are in a tough situation. It is never easy to tell someone how you feel, especially if they have a dating history with one of your friends, and if you dont know how they feel. There are a couple things you may want to think about before even reaching out to C. You may want to take some time and explore your feelings for C. It could be possible that feelings for C so quickly returned because now C is available. If you are absolutely sure that you like C again, then you could reach out to him. However, given your history with C and your friend B, you may also want to think about if you and C are at a point in your friendship where you could speak to him about that stuff. If you still talk to him on the regular, then I would suggest to send a casual message (via text, facebook, whatever you are comfortable with) to maybe meet up in a place that is comfortable for both of you (mall, restaurant, park, etc.) and just talk. Before bringing up your feelings to him, it may also help to write out things that you want to say, so you have your thoughts clear, or todiscuss it with another friend or person you feel comfortable with. You may want to think about if the situation with B & C affected you as well, and if that is worth bringing up. The biggest thing to remember is to not feel bad about speaking your mind in situations like this, and for trying. It never hurts to try, and it takes alot of guts to say whats on your mind. If you would like to talk more about the situation feel free to call 2NDFLOOR at 1-888-222-2228.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
    Auto-Saved
    Big Grin :D Mad :mad: Wink ;) Stick Out Tongue :p Confused :confused: Smile :) Frown :( Embarrassment :o Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
    x
    Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
    x
    x

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image below.

Registration Image Refresh Image
    Working...
    X