Wish i had him

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wish i had him

im in 8th grade and last year, there was this boy lets say his name was Jake and he talked to me all the time. i loved the one class where i got to see him. a day wouldnt go by without him talking to me. eventually, he got a little touchy. i liked it though, hes really cute. and hes also nice. well, he would toucch my hand and play with my fingers. i never said anything, btw i was EXTREMELY shy. he also touched my theigh and my hair and put his arm around my shoulder. he always looked me in the eye and i would be speechless. by the way, he had a girlfriend while this was all going on. im not a "slut" neither was his girlfriend. hes not that sort of guy, even though hes a jock. anyway, at the end of the year nothing happened. he never asked me out or said bye to me. i didnt expect him to, though. in the summer i texted him and asked him who hes dating. he didnt know who it was because i never texted him before. he told me he was dating a 6th grader. i got so mad at him and told him all he wants is girlfriends. he doesnt care who hes just a player. he told me to tell him who i am and we will talk. when i told him, he didnt say anything. now i think he is mad at me. i told him sorry but he didnt answer that either. he hasnt talked to me since the end of 7th grade. hes now dating a really slutty popular girl. i dont like him anymore , i just want him as a friend again. :,( what is your opinion on him and what do i do? how do i make him like me as a friend again? im shy. hes loud. its really hard.

Well, he obviously doesn't deserve you as more than a friend. Have you tried a really long apology text? Honestly, he should be apologizing to you for ignoring you for this long. That's unbelievably rude. He sounds like a douche bag, but he's your friend, so I don't want to say anything meaner than that. I think you're better off without him. It sounds like he's sending mixed signals or miss leading or maybe he was just using you last year. I think he's trouble. But I understand what it's like to want to be friends with something who you shouldn't. My friend is so rude and ignorant and unconsiderate, but I love her. And she's mad at me right now because I told her what I thought if her. If he really means this much to you, you're just going to have to suck it up and talk to him. I support you in anything you do. Sorry if I came off a little opinionated.... But good luck with whatever you decide

Comment

It seems that this guy is looking for female attention. It is probably easier for him to see girls who have been with a few guys because he wont have to work as hard to maintain th relationship like he would if he dated someone who is serious about it. It wouldn't hurt to shoot him an honest text message just letting him know where you stand. You don't want to call him any names or insult him, you would want to keep it mature. Maybe just say "Hey I am aware that you are annoyed with me, but a the time I was hoping there would be a little more out of our relationship. I am hoping that we can get passed this and continue with our friendship" something like that.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
      Auto-Saved
      Frown :( Embarrassment :o Big Grin :D Mad :mad: Wink ;) Stick Out Tongue :p Confused :confused: Smile :) Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
      x
      Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
      x
      x

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image below.

Registration Image Refresh Image
      Working...
      X