I'm confused :l

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm confused :l

A couple of months ago I started talking to this boy. I was in my freshman year and really stared falling for this kid. Then I went out of town for a tournament and found out my best friend had sex with him that night. Afterward she sent me a picture in his bed saying "I got the first bed." I was devistated and was hurt. Me and this girl had a ton of drama up untill now because they broke up. For the past couple of months I've been holding feeling in about this boy and I'm ready for them to come out again. What do I do and say??

It is understandable that you were so hurt by your friend's behavior. It can be really hard to have a close friend hurt us. Is it possible that she just didn't know how you felt about him and didn't realize you would be hurt? You may want to consider talking to her and letting her know how you feel. You can try something as simple as "I really like him, and it hurt that you had sex with him." Also, you may want to tell him how you feel. It is really hard to tell someone how you feel, but ultimately, he may just not be aware of your feelings. Perhaps talking to a close friend for support would be helpful. It may even be helpful to plan ahead as to what you want to say to him. Please call 2NDFLOOR anytime at 888-222-2228 for more help.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
    Auto-Saved
    Mad :mad: Wink ;) Stick Out Tongue :p Confused :confused: Smile :) Frown :( Embarrassment :o Big Grin :D Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
    x
    Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
    x
    x

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image below.

Registration Image Refresh Image
    Working...
    X