Confused and need ergent help

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Confused and need ergent help

So long story short, I'm confused and highly overwhelmed. Lately, I have been getting hints from my friend that he likes me. As I know this is probably a stupid situation, but it's bothering me. I don't typically enjoy nor believe in love or liking or anything close to it. I am so confused about how I feel about him. I don't want to jeopardize our friendship. At the same time, my ex has come back into my life and I feel happy in a way, but confused and stressed. He gives me mixed-messages about how he feels about me. It's emotionally draining at this point, considering he used me. I haven't had the best experience with love. I feel like I just want to shut everything out in a way, but I can't do that forever. Please, someone, ANYONE- help me. I can't take this anymore.

It seems like it would be helpful to first, sort out your feelings about your friend, your ex boyfriend, and even your feelings about relationships and love. Consider what you want in a relationship and the qualities that you look for in someone you date. It may be helpful to write it down on paper. Perhaps right now you just need some time and space to help figure out what you want. You may even want to consider just giving yourself some free time to relieve stress, like exercising, listening to music, or hanging out with friends. Please call 2NDFLOOR anytime at 888-222-2228 for more help!

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
    Auto-Saved
    Stick Out Tongue :p Confused :confused: Smile :) Frown :( Embarrassment :o Big Grin :D Mad :mad: Wink ;) Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
    x
    Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
    x
    x

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image below.

Registration Image Refresh Image
    Working...
    X