he is so confusing

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• he is so confusing

okay so there is this boy, and i like him a lot, we were playing this game where we ask questions about each other. things no one would ever know. i asked him who he liked and he said these two girls he met in the summer. I was torn cause EVERYONE says he likes me. My best friend said he was probably doing that to see how i would react but i don't know. He stares at me sometimes and says things that are really perverted in a way, and he blushes a lot but he wont admit anything
    what should i do??

It is really hard to know how someone feels. Sometimes we hide our feelings or don't even realize what we are feeling. It may be helpful just to tell him how you feel. If you like him and think he may like you, maybe he is just feeling shy or doesn't know how to tell you. Also, if he is saying things to you that are perverted, you may want to let an adult know. Please call 2NDFLOOR anytime at 888-222-2228 for more help.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
    Auto-Saved
    Stick Out Tongue :p Confused :confused: Smile :) Frown :( Embarrassment :o Big Grin :D Mad :mad: Wink ;) Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
    x
    Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
    x
    x

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image below.

Registration Image Refresh Image
    Working...
    X