Is He My best friend..of Boyfriend?!

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is He My best friend..of Boyfriend?!

My best friend revealed his feelings for me. I don't really believe in all the "love" nonsense, but I often fantasize about experiencing it in my life (hopefully one day). I don't know what to feel. Part of me wants to rap my arms around him and just hug him (and believe me, I'm fighting all of the urges to do so!), and then another part of me doesn't want to jeopardize our friendship..because its really special to me. We have so much in common, he's really sweet and funny...but I don't 100% see him as a boyfriend. Maybe like 65%. Is that bad? Help! I'm so confused and anxious.

Sounds like your feelings about your best friend is what is making you feel confused and anxious, that is not bad at all. Part of you wants to hug him and another part of you does not want to because you feel it might jeopardize your friendship. You mention that you do not see him 100% as a boyfriend, maybe 65%. If you feel comfortable taking the risk with moving forward, one of two things could happen; You may end up with a wonderful boyfriend, which may or may not work out, or you can play it safe and remain friends. It might be a good idea to speak with your friends about this subject, they may have been in a similar situation, or know someone who has. Speaking with them could relieve some of your anxiety and confusion, in turn, helping you figure out what to do. You can call us anytime at 888-222-2228 for additional help.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
    Auto-Saved
    Stick Out Tongue :p Confused :confused: Smile :) Frown :( Embarrassment :o Big Grin :D Mad :mad: Wink ;) Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
    x
    Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
    x
    x

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image below.

Registration Image Refresh Image
    Working...
    X