What's Happening?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What's Happening?

I'm in a relationship with a girl that's been going on for a year. As ridiculous as it sounds I'm only in the 7th grade and at lunch everyday she keeps putting her hand on my inner thigh and everyday she gets closer to my penis. I'm to young for a sexual relationship but I don't know what to say to her. What should I do? Should I ignore it until she gets "there" or should I tell her to stop while she's ahead?

RE: Whats happening

I'm in the 7th grade, too. So here is my advice: If you don't feel comfortable or you think she is up to something, I suggest talking to her. Be honest with her. Sure- kissing and holding hands is one thing; but getting too far into your personal space (at this age) is another... hope I helped..

Comment

at school? ugh... yeah tell her to stop, you are WAY to young.

Comment

Relationships can be hard at any age. The important thing to remember is to communicate. You have been with your girlfriend for a year, which is a long time, so it's clear that you care for her. It is great that you realize what you are ready for in a relationship, and it is totally okay if you are not ready for a sexual relationship yet. If you would like to continue the relationship with this girl, then my best suggestion is talk to her about how you are feeling. This may not be the easiest thing to do, so feel free to talk to friends, family, or try to write out your feelings to figure out exactly what you want to say. Just remember to be honest. If your girlfriend cares for you that much, she will most likely understand how you feel. Feel free to call 2NDFLOOR at (888) 222-2228 anytime if you need to discuss this issue a bit more, or any thing else!

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
        Auto-Saved
        Big Grin :D Mad :mad: Wink ;) Stick Out Tongue :p Confused :confused: Smile :) Frown :( Embarrassment :o Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
        x
        Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
        x
        x

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image below.

Registration Image Refresh Image
        Working...
        X