what happened to me

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• what happened to me

i am a sixteen year old girl and my boyfriend fingered me even though i didn't want him to. we didn't go all the way, so is this considered rape or sexual harassment or what? or is it okay because we're dating?

Anytime someone touches you in a sexual way that you do not want them to, it is an illegal action and you should never tolerate it. It has nothing to do with dating, being engaged or even being married. No person has the right to put their hands on another person in a sexual way, if that person does not want it. Is there someone you can report this to? A parent, a teacher, a guidance counselor? You can also contact a sexual abuse hotline and report it there. Check out www.rainn.org for more information and help finding a hotline in your area. Call us anytime and we can help you find a hotline in your area as well at 888-222-2228.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
    Auto-Saved
    Big Grin :D Mad :mad: Wink ;) Stick Out Tongue :p Confused :confused: Smile :) Frown :( Embarrassment :o Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
    x
    Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
    x
    x

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image below.

Registration Image Refresh Image
    Working...
    X