nervous

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• nervous

so. i have a boyfriend but I get so nervous when I'm around him. Like idk what to say when I try to talk to him I get mad butterflies and everything goes all crazy in my head. But when were in public I'm not nervous at all. Honestly I don't know why. I like him so much but i don't wanna be nervous anymore. someone help. please?

The feelings you are experiencing are extremely normal; most people experience similar feelings when they are around someone they like. If you feel more comfortable in a group/public setting try going out with friends or going out in public places for awhile; going out in a group setting will take the pressure off of you. The more you concentrate on your "nervous" feelings, the more you will be aware of those feelings and not engaged in interactions with your boyfriend. As you continue your relationship things will progress normally and you will feel more comfortable. Try to relax and enjoy every stage of your relationship.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
    Auto-Saved
    Frown :( Embarrassment :o Big Grin :D Mad :mad: Wink ;) Stick Out Tongue :p Confused :confused: Smile :) Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
    x
    Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
    x
    x

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image below.

Registration Image Refresh Image
    Working...
    X