Crying Everyday

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Crying Everyday

Two summers ago I went to Illinois to visit my aunt. While there she enrolled me in summer camp where I met the guy lets just call him Josh. I really liked Josh and turns out he liked me back. So we began dating. When I returned to NJ we started long distance dating. We never kissed or anything when I was still in Illinios, we just texted, emailed and video chatted alot. This continued for about 6 months. Then suddenly he stopped responding to my texts, and emails. So about a month later I assumed that he didnt like me anymore and I began to date other people. I began dating this guy in my dance class lets call him Mario. At first I didnt really like Mario, I was dating him to help dull the pain with this other guy was having problems with, but then once we started getting to know each other while dating I really began to like him (I still had some feelings for Josh). After dating for about three months Mario and I had sex. Then just recently Josh joined the same chat app as my friend so she chatted him because they talked to each other while we were dating. He read the chat but didnt respond to it. Then Josh joined the same social networking site as me. When Mario found out he got mad and acussed me of cheating and broke up with me. Then I saw a picture of how Josh looks now and he is really really really HOT!!!!! I don't know what to do? Is Josh ignoring me or not? I still love Mario but my feelings for Josh are coming back. What should I do?

It sounds as though you really have some confused feelings related to your dating experiences in the past year. It is not unusual to retain feelings for someone that you cared about even if your relationship was not on a physical level. However, long distance dating relationships are difficult to maintain. Sometimes the social networking environment can complicate relationships which is seems occcurred with you and your boyfriend, Mario. If you still have serious feelings for Mario it might be helpful to try to talk to him face to face and not on social networks or texting. If you want to talk more about this problem and your feelings call us at 2NDFLOOR Youth Helpline 888-222-2228, we are here 24 hours a day.

Comment

You are a cheater

[Two summers ago I went to Illinois to visit my aunt. While there she enrolled me in summer camp where I met the guy lets just call him Josh. I really liked Josh and turns out he liked me back. So we began dating. When I returned to NJ we started long distance dating. We never kissed or anything when I was still in Illinios, we just texted, emailed and video chatted alot. This continued for about 6 months. Then suddenly he stopped responding to my texts, and emails. So about a month later I assumed that he didnt like me anymore and I began to date other people. I began dating this guy in my dance class lets call him Mario. At first I didnt really like Mario, I was dating him to help dull the pain with this other guy was having problems with, but then once we started getting to know each other while dating I really began to like him (I still had some feelings for Josh). After dating for about three months Mario and I had sex. Then just recently Josh joined the same chat app as my friend so she chatted him because they talked to each other while we were dating. He read the chat but didnt respond to it. Then Josh joined the same social networking site as me. When Mario found out he got mad and acussed me of cheating and broke up with me. Then I saw a picture of how Josh looks now and he is really really really HOT!!!!! I don't know what to do? Is Josh ignoring me or not? I still love Mario but my feelings for Josh are coming back. What should I do?

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
      Auto-Saved
      Frown :( Embarrassment :o Big Grin :D Mad :mad: Wink ;) Stick Out Tongue :p Confused :confused: Smile :) Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
      x
      Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
      x
      x

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image below.

Registration Image Refresh Image
      Working...
      X