Far away

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Far away

So over the summer, i had a huge crush on a guy who's in college, and a few years older than me, as im a senior in high school, he was just working at my dad's company for a few weeks, and one of my friends knows both him and his brother. I was at a party and he was there, and he would ask me questions, and it was clear that he had been asking around about me since he knew a lot about me, he would memorize things and smile a lot, for a few minutes we were alone on a couch and we almost kissed, like just realizing now that he wanted to kiss me, like i kind of rejected him by accident, or i guess he thought i did, because when ever someone looks directly at me, i have a habit of looking the other way, and he kind of leaned in and stared deeply and i turned away, and then he seemed kind of sad like what, because i was looking at his lips like earlier, and i hadnt realized what had happened untill later, and so he went to go talk to other people, but we still kept like flirting, like we would look away, then up at each other smile, and then I saw him another time during his lunch, and there were other people jogging. I texted him over the weekend, and he said that he was visiting his girlfriend which was confusing. It was his last week of work, so i figured i would ask him to hang out like us two after work, hang out meaning go running because I thought going like out to eat would be awkward especially because of how he had mentioned, because i still really wanted to kiss him, so it was his second to last day of work, and he said he would hang out, but he already had plans with other people working there after work, so we were going to hang out just the two of us, but there was a huge thunderstorm, and we didnt hang out, we were like texting and we both agreed we didnt want to go because of the rain, and then i was just like "ok have a good trip", as he was going to be driving like 20 hours to go back home and to go back to college. I feel like i should have said something better, I was kind of just like "ok seeya", and I lost his number as my phone got lost when we were away the week later, which had his number, and then I had to get a new phone, but the hotel, called us and they had found the phone, and they are sending it to us, so i should hopefully have the number pretty soon, i dont want to be annoying or know what to say, as it was like a month and a half ago, and now he is like 20 hours away and has a girlfriend, anyways....I wish i could go back to that day, and have gotten to kiss him, and now Im probably never going to get to see him again, and i still think about it, what do you think i should do, this is kind of complicated, i know.

It sounds like you really have feelings for him. Unfortunately you guys are far apart at this time, however, it doesn't mean that you will always be apart or that you cannot communicate. Some of the most meaningful relationships begin as friends. When you receive your phone from the hotel, try engaging in light conversation. For example, ask him about school, discuss your vacation, talk about upcoming plans for the year, etc. As you begin talking you will start to feel if you want the relationship to progress and in which direction you would like to see it progress. As you continue talking it will be easier to have these types of conversations with him as well. Be honest and be yourself. Please call 2NDFLOOR anytime at 888-222-2228 for more help.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
    Auto-Saved
    Frown :( Embarrassment :o Big Grin :D Mad :mad: Wink ;) Stick Out Tongue :p Confused :confused: Smile :) Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
    x
    Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
    x
    x

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image below.

Registration Image Refresh Image
    Working...
    X