I Can't Decide !

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I Can't Decide !

Idk what to do right now because I have been with my girlfriend for about 2 years now and I love her very much but i also started to fall for another girl in my school and she has almost every class with me and lunch so I basically see her all day but we talk sometimes & when I see her I get happier and I just want to flirt with her but I know I can't. she's so pretty and cute but I just feel horrible because of this situation. I can't decide between my girlfriend who I love so very much or a girl who I just met. Please help .

Ultimately, it is important to trust your instincts. It sounds like you deeply care about your girlfriend but also have feelings for another girl at school. Take some time to sort out your feelings about the situation and see where that leads you. It may even be helpful to talk to a close friend for advice. Also, you have to do what feels right for you. Consider whether or not having feelings for a girl at school will jeopardize your relationship if your girlfriend finds out, or how this situation would feel if the roles were reversed and your girlfriend was in your position. Please call 2NDFLOOR anytime at 888-222-2228 for more help.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
    Auto-Saved
    Stick Out Tongue :p Confused :confused: Smile :) Frown :( Embarrassment :o Big Grin :D Mad :mad: Wink ;) Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
    x
    Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
    x
    x

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image below.

Registration Image Refresh Image
    Working...
    X