I'll probably be a cat lady

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'll probably be a cat lady

Well I'm a junior in high school and I've never had a boyfriend or even a first kiss. I have no problem meeting new girl friends but all of them have boyfriends and then there's awkwardly me. I talk to guys and have like two family friend guy friends my age but no guys really make an effort to talk me. My girl friends say I have too high of standards but I don't want to be desperate and I really don't think my standards are that high tbh. I initially thought it was because the way I looked or that my personality just made me unapproachable but I try to dress nice and smile a lot and maybe guys would talk to me but nope. Now I think it's just bc I have no guy friends the boys probably think I'm weird. You'll probably say that I'll meet someone down the line like in college but my sister is a sophomore and college and still doesn't have a bf.... I don't have time to join clubs or other activities bc I'm already in two sports so I really don't have time to meet guys outside of my clique school. I'll probably just live alone with abunch of cats when I'm older

I know it probably seems like a difficult time, but having standards and waiting for the right person is not a bad thing. It does not mean you (or your sister) is going to be a cat lady, it means that Mr. Right hasn't shown up in either of your lives yet. In all likelihood you will date when the time is right, find guys you like and guys you don't, really figure out what you want in a relationship and find someone who meets all those requirements. Can I guarantee that...unfortunately no, however, it's most likely that you will start dating at some point in your life. Continue to dress how you like and smile and learn how to be happy with yourself, this way, down the road when you do start dating, you'll know you can be happy with or without someone else in your life. Call or text us anytime at 888-222-2228.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
    Auto-Saved
    Frown :( Embarrassment :o Big Grin :D Mad :mad: Wink ;) Stick Out Tongue :p Confused :confused: Smile :) Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
    x
    Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
    x
    x

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image below.

Registration Image Refresh Image
    Working...
    X