No friends.No boyfriend

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• No friends.No boyfriend

Hi, lately I have been really down in myself and just thinking negatively. I'm 17 , homeschooled and I have really no "friends" I have a few people I talk to but we never go hang out or anything. I always do my hair and makeup on The weekends and try to go out and socialize. Social skills aren't the problemI'm very talkative and love people ....I always feel like a loser going to the mall myself and I just want a friend who likes to go talk to boys and do teenage girl things but it's SO HARD to find a friend. And then the other problem is, I been at home thinking what it would be like to have a boyfriend. I had small little middle school "relationships" but never one to actually remember. It sucks because I'm outgoing , friendly and nice. The thing that really annoys me is i go out and I see guys looking and smiling at me but they never say anything or come up to me! Like I just feel like I will be lonely the rest of my teenage life and won't have anyone to go do things this summer. Im such a loser!

I'm sorry to hear that you've been feeling lonely recently. However, it's great that you're confident in your social abilities and positive qualities. It sounds like you have the tools you need to start making connections! A great way to meet individuals your age with similar interests is to join clubs, sports, or recreational activities in your community. Your local public library might also host free activities. Even volunteering or getting a part-time job can help you to make social connections. It also sounds like there are opportunities to make connections between the few people you talk to and the individuals you meet in the community. You don't have to wait for others to begin talking to you or suggest plans; it's perfectly okay for you to make the first move! I'm glad you're reaching out for some support on this issue. If you need any further help you can always reach out to us 24/7 via call or text at 888-222-2228. Thank you for contacting 2NDFLOOR Youth Helpline!

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
    Auto-Saved
    Frown :( Embarrassment :o Big Grin :D Mad :mad: Wink ;) Stick Out Tongue :p Confused :confused: Smile :) Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
    x
    Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
    x
    x

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image below.

Registration Image Refresh Image
    Working...
    X