shy

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• shy

I am really crushing on this guy in my school, if only he knew what i feel for him... we are both really shy so we never got the chance to talk even though someone told me he wants to talk to me yet it never happens. How can I be more confident in my self, cause I don't wanna make a bad first impression, and how should I make a good first impression? I'm so nervous to talk to him yet I really really want to cause I know he is to shy to do the first move. plz help

The good news is that you heard that he wants to talk to you! That thought should definitely help with the fear of rejection. The only way to not let your nerves control you is to do it! You don't want to regret not talking to him and losing the chance of possibly something great coming out of it. If it's a sure thing that he is even shyer than you this is more of a reason why you have to make the first move. The beginning of the week would be a good time to initiate. This way when you say hi and introduce yourself you can immediately have a topic ready to talk about like, "how was your weekend, do anything fun". Make sure you smile and keep eye contact because that will show confidence and help to make a good first impression. Don't focus on the what if's of making a bad first impression..just be yourself. If you would like to talk about this further please call or text us at the 2NDFLOOR Youth Helpline. We are here 24/7 at 888-222-2228. Good luck! Stay positive! You can do it!

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
    Auto-Saved
    Stick Out Tongue :p Confused :confused: Smile :) Frown :( Embarrassment :o Big Grin :D Mad :mad: Wink ;) Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
    x
    Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
    x
    x

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image below.

Registration Image Refresh Image
    Working...
    X