I'm confused and scared and feeling all the things

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm confused and scared and feeling all the things

Okay, so, um. I met this guy online, we hit it off instantly. We've been talking for a couple of weeks I think. Things have gotten pretty flirty, things were said, and I'm not sure what to do. I think this can go somewhere, but I'm not sure if I want them to or if I'm ready for it. Mainly because I've never been in a relationship, let alone an online one. I'm not sure how anything works. Also, I'm scared of losing him if things end badly, because I've heard long distance usually ends up with people hating each other. On the other hand, he's really nice and funny and nobody has ever treated me like he has. There's a part of me that just wants love and is enjoying this, but there's also part of me that's confused. I need some advice, anything is appreciated.

(Also sorry this is all over the place, I'm not really good at putting what's going on in my head into words.)

The first thing I would suggest is always being careful with online relationships because people may not be who they say to be, even after you develop a relationship with them. If it ever gets to the point where you do decide to meet, you should do it in a public place and if possible, with other people you know. That being said, it sounds like you're putting a lot of thought into this relationship and that might be interfering with your ability to actually enjoy it. Sometimes long distance relationships end badly, and so do short distance relationships and people that live with each other. Don't focus on what might possibly go wrong, focus on what you're enjoying about each other. If things start to go bad, then that can be dealt with, but if you're both having fun and enjoying each other, don't worry about all the bad things that MIGHT happen. Have fun and enjoy your relationship (safely)! Call or text us anytime at 888-222-2228.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
    Auto-Saved
    Stick Out Tongue :p Confused :confused: Smile :) Frown :( Embarrassment :o Big Grin :D Mad :mad: Wink ;) Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
    x
    Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
    x
    x

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image below.

Registration Image Refresh Image
    Working...
    X