This topic is closed.
X
X
  •  
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Don't believe in "Love"

I don't really believe in love anymore since I've had several crushes and when I confess to them I always get the same response, "Sorry, I only like you as a friend" or "I don't like you" And ever since this one boy said he did like me but kept showing mixed messages and told me the truth I was depressed for a month. And whenever I see like a love movie I always have the feeling of throwing up for some reason and when they do those cheesy "I love you" sayings, I would feel kind of sad, but most of all if they try to truly show their love I would start crying and almost throw up or I cry and start breathing out of rhythm. What's going on?

middle/high school is a little young to be giving up on love...i'm sixteen and have never had a boyfriend and am totally okay with that, because even though i have a really big crush on this guy right now, i know that a lot can happen in a few years. EVERYONE finds someone someday. you just need to find the right person

Comment

Love is not always an easy thing to understand, but it definitely has alot of ups and downs, and can be filled with alot of wonderful and not so wonderful moments. Part of finding love involves putting yourself out there, and it makes sense that you may feel like you want to give up after hearing a few rejections. But the key thing to remember is that you had the guts to express your feelings, and not everyone can do that! Don't let a few rejections prevent you from continuing to speak your mind and search for love. But at the same time, if you are finding that you getting upset by feelings or signs of love, it is also okay to take a break from searching for love. Take time and focus on yourself: pick up a few hobbies and hang out with friends. If you are finding that you need more help sorting out your feelings you can also feel free to try to talk to friends, family, or even a counselor at school about your feelings. Most likely you are not alone in how you feel. If you need to talk more feel free to call 2NDFLOOR anytime at (888) 222-2228!

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
      Auto-Saved
      Big Grin :D Mad :mad: Wink ;) Stick Out Tongue :p Confused :confused: Smile :) Frown :( Embarrassment :o Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
      x
      Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
      x
      x

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image below.

Registration Image Refresh Image
      Working...
      X