wasting time?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• wasting time?

ive had very bad trust issues after the loss of a parent. ive also had very bad breakdowns. this boy was very good at handling them, he always knew what to say. i eventually started feeling things for him, but i knew it was crazy since he had a girlfriend. i let it go. we don't go to the same school anymore, so when i finally saw him again, we kissed. he was all i thought about. he told me i was all he could think about to, it made me feel amazing. our relationship was kind of rocky, all we talked about was when we could get our hands on each other again. we made a plan for a date, the day before my father's 1 year anniversary of death. i don't know why i thought that was a good idea, i guess to distract me. i had to cancel, i couldn't do it, i couldn't let him see me such a mess as i was. he didn't really get it. we stopped talking after i canceled, even though i still cared about him. a few weeks later he told me he just needed time. we hadn't talked in so long about anything, just uses snapchat. i hated it, so i put myself out there and told him i still cared about him. he didn't bluntly shoot me down. i think about him all the time, i wish i knew what he thinks. am i just wasting me time being hung up on him? do i move on? sometimes i even second guess that it happened, maybe it'smy mind just messing with me. i have no idea what to do

I am sorry you are going through this and that your father has passed. It is not easy to lose a loved one. I understand that you really care about his boy and that he helped you when you needed help. It is your decision whether you continue to try to reach out to him and I understand that you still care about him. I am not sure what you mean by he didn't bluntly shoot me down. If you want you could reach out to him one more time to see what he says. If he still says he needs more time you might want to move on at this point. Everyone gets hung up on people in their lives, the question is whether he is hung up on you too. If not, it might be time to move on and that's OK. Everyone goes through that too. Please reach out to 2ndfloor if you want to discuss this further. We are also here by text or phone @ 888-222-2228, 24/7. Good luck!

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
    Auto-Saved
    Big Grin :D Mad :mad: Wink ;) Stick Out Tongue :p Confused :confused: Smile :) Frown :( Embarrassment :o Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
    x
    Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
    x
    x

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image below.

Registration Image Refresh Image
    Working...
    X