social mistake

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• social mistake

talking to a guy, good conversation, he was talking about how he had a bunch of finals at the end of the semster all in one week. A long while later into the convo, i talked about how my profesors had split up my finals so I knew what to study at what time, and they werent all at one time. Just siad it bc it came into mind, wasnt meant to show off. Then he said, "f** you". Then I said, "maybe it would help to study one day for one then another. Then I apologized for saying all mine were split up. Then the conversation got a lot more awkward. Feel like I did something wrong, did I?

It doesn't sound like you did anything wrong. However, sometimes people just want to vent about something and aren't always looking for a solution. Even though you were being helpful and sharing tips that worked for you he may not have been looking for that. His reaction seems aggressive, and abrupt. If this is someone you are just getting to know it can take time to see what upsets them or annoys them. See how your next conversation with him goes, this could all blow over. It may have been a reaction that he himself is embarrassed by. If things still seem weird you could also bring it up to him and let him know how you are feeling about it. If you want to talk more you can call/text 2NDFLOOR Youth Helpline 24/7 at 888-222-2228.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
    Auto-Saved
    Frown :( Embarrassment :o Big Grin :D Mad :mad: Wink ;) Stick Out Tongue :p Confused :confused: Smile :) Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
    x
    Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
    x
    x

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image below.

Registration Image Refresh Image
    Working...
    X