My best friend is in love with her cousin

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My best friend is in love with her cousin

hi. so im really worried about my best friend, because she is madly in love with her cousin. they live next door to each other and she tells me she watches him naked. she thinks its completely normal to be attracted to your cousin and ive been trying to tell her its not. i dont think he feels the same way and i feel bad for her. help?

It sounds like you are only trying to help out your friend, which shows what a good friend you are to her. Watching anyone naked is not appropriate, without their knowledge and consent. It is great that you have tried to intervene and point out that her feelings may not be appropriate. It may be really helpful to talk to an adult that you trust, like your parents. They may be able to help you out. You may even want to explain to her again that it is not appropriate to have romantic feelings for a family member and that it can lead to a lot of problems at some point. Please call 2NDFLOOR anytime at 888-222-2228 for more help.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
    Auto-Saved
    Frown :( Embarrassment :o Big Grin :D Mad :mad: Wink ;) Stick Out Tongue :p Confused :confused: Smile :) Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
    x
    Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
    x
    x

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image below.

Registration Image Refresh Image
    Working...
    X