Not Sure

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Not Sure

I have recently accepted myself as bisexual and I have a crush on my friend whose a girl. It seems like she likes me, but I'm not sure because it's hard to tell if she's just being nice or if she's actually into me. I want to ask her out, but I'm not out to anyone yet either. I don't know if I want to come out to my friends/school yet, but I really like this girl.

So you don’t have to come out to anyone if you are not ready, but that also does not mean that you can’t talk to the girl that you want to either. You can keep it between you two if it is what you are comfortable with at this point. You alone are the only person who can decide when and how you tell others about your sexuality. Now, as far as asking the girl you have a crush on do you know if this girl is interested in girls? Has she ever mentioned anything about this to you before? There is the chance that if you do decide to make a move, she may not feel the same about you, but that also can happen in any perspective dating scenario. Maybe take a minute to sort out what you really want to do, even right a pros and cons list for asking her out and what are the potential outcomes. Either way you have to decide, do what you think is the right thing to do. Here is a resource that can give you support about coming out at The Trevor Project -866-488-7386 or visit the link @ http://www.thetrevorproject.org/section/YOU. Good Luck! If you need any more help or want to talk more call 2NDFLOOR Youth Helpline 24/7 at 888-222-2228 or text us.

Comment

Not understanding the signal...

So I've been talking to a friend of a friend and he seems really cool! He's super funny and always cheers me up I've heard a lot about him but we've never meet in person. He always asks to hang out but I'm I've been super busy with school (like literally!). We used to text a lot but recently he stoped and I feel sad and alittle offended... (also he's 19 and I'm 17! ). I guess what I'm trying to ask is, am I being clingy or obsessive?? Cause he's older and could find more attractive girls in his university and I'm still in high school and abit of a nerd lol.. please help!?

Comment

So, it doesn't sound like you are being clingy or obsessive. It just sounds like maybe you started to like this guy and you are now missing his friendship. If you miss the friendship, did you ever think of texting him and asking to meet up to hang out to eat or something? Maybe you could open the communication up again by reaching out and the break from school is coming up so possible you would have time..just a thought. I hope this helps and if you want to talk about this or anything give 2NDFLOOR a call or text at 888-222-2228 or text to the same number.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
        Auto-Saved
        Confused :confused: Smile :) Frown :( Embarrassment :o Big Grin :D Mad :mad: Wink ;) Stick Out Tongue :p Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
        x
        Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
        x
        x

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image below.

Registration Image Refresh Image
        Working...
        X