She's My Bestfriend...

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• She's My Bestfriend...

I am the only lesbian at school, so having a relationship is extremely hard. I love my bestfriend, but I didn't realize I that I loved her "that way" until recently. She's straight (or so she tells people) and I haven't even considered telling her how I feel. You can understand how this makes sleepovers very awkward. Lately she's been posting/tagging me in all these things. She's kinda hinted that she's thought about dating me. I thought it was a joke though. You see tons of best friends pretending to be each other's "lesbian lover". I'm not really sure how to interpret this. I mean I like her and all, but there are some serious things about her that (to me) makes her not dating material. I value human rights, support black lives matter, and etc. But her and her family are a bit racist. Her parents also hate gay people... I feel like there are some seriously huge red flags. Please help me, I need advice.

There are so many different parts to your relationship that you need to consider in the situation you describe. For example, you're not sure she's interested in dating you and even if she were interested, you sound like you not sure if you want to date her. Maybe for now maintain your friendship with her and see how things unfold. Maybe down the road things will become clearer to you both, where she'll express an interest in you as more than a friend or you'll want to be with her regardless of her family's political beliefs, but while there is all this confusion, you might be most interested in just maintaining the friendship. Call or text us at 888-222-2228.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
    Auto-Saved
    Stick Out Tongue :p Confused :confused: Smile :) Frown :( Embarrassment :o Big Grin :D Mad :mad: Wink ;) Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
    x
    Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
    x
    x

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image below.

Registration Image Refresh Image
    Working...
    X