I dont know what to do!!

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I dont know what to do!!

I was with my girlfriend for a month and i had this website on the side as a way to be open about a fetish i was into. My girlfriend knew but last night a girl was lying to me and deceiving me to think my gf was cheating and used it to make me text i would date her jut to leave me alone and lie but she went to my girlfriend and she went believe in telling the truth someone help me please!!!

I'm sorry to hear that you're in the middle of complicated situation. It sounds really frustrating! From what you're describing it seems that you've been open from the start with your girlfriend about your interests, specifically the fetish website. That can provide some evidence towards your honesty for your girlfriend. If possible, reviewing the text conversation you had with this young lady with your girlfriend can help her to understand the nature of the conversation and why you responded the way you did. Trust is one of the cornerstones of any relationship and it sounds like there might be some trust lacking between the two of you right now. To learn more about how trust is built in a relationship, check out loveisrespect.org (under 'Relationships 101' and 'Healthy Relationships'). Having a heart to heart with your girlfriend in person may be more helpful than discussing the situation over text, as sometimes texts can be misinterpreted. Writing your thoughts down beforehand can also help you to organize the key points of what you'd like to communicate. If you'd like any more support, you can always reach us 24/7 at 888-222-2228. We also have a texting service everyday from 4pm to 8pm. Good luck and thanks for reaching out to 2NDFLOOR Youth Helpline!

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
    Auto-Saved
    Smile :) Frown :( Embarrassment :o Big Grin :D Mad :mad: Wink ;) Stick Out Tongue :p Confused :confused: Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
    x
    Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
    x
    x

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image below.

Registration Image Refresh Image
    Working...
    X