Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Really long distance relationships? Like from Vietnam to nj?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Really long distance relationships? Like from Vietnam to nj?

Well I'm 13 and I went to a sleep away camp this summer. So I met this guy and he was really nice funny and sweet and I really liked him! So when we left camp we exchanged skypes and we talked all the time we could. He eventually asked me out and I said yes because he is a great guy! But the one thing is... He lives in Vietnam and I live in NJ... I wouldn't mind as much if there wasn't a time difference but there's a huge one! He is 11 hours ahead of me... So when I'm about to fall asleep he's going to school and when I wake up it's late for him and I will have school... It's gonna be a hard relationship and idk if its worth it... I won't see him probably until next summer when I go back to camp... What should I do?

Sounds like you need to decide if the benefits of having a relationship outweigh the downsides to it. Time differences are tough, but they can be worked through with time and effort. Also, on weekends you should be able to have an easier time getting in touch with each other. E-mail can work well too because you can write it and send it when you're up and he's sleeping, and he can respond while you're sleeping, etc. Texting and Skyping are instant so you would both want to be awake at the same time. Keep in mind, long distance relationships are difficult for many people. They are not easy circumstances to foster communication and feelings. You can always also give it a shot and see how it goes, then end it if you are unhappy with it. Call us anytime at 888-222-2228.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
    Auto-Saved
    Frown :( Embarrassment :o Big Grin :D Mad :mad: Wink ;) Stick Out Tongue :p Confused :confused: Smile :) Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
    x
    Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
    x
    x

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image below.

Registration Image Refresh Image
    Working...
    X