Am I Overthinking This?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Am I Overthinking This?

My boyfriend and I have known each other for years, but just recently started dating. He's a quirky, sensitive guy, well at least I think so. We're long distance, but when I see him, I want to spend every second with him. He told me he loves me and I get that it's hard for guys to say that, so obviously I believe him. But he doesn't seem as concerned about me as I am with him. I mean I drop whatever I'm doing to text him or call him back. He takes forever to answer and I feel helpless. Sometimes I feel like I'm not the only girl he's dating. I don't contact him constantly just so doesn't think I'm batshit crazy or needy. Everyone keeps telling me that guys are simple and pretty laid back. I'm desperate for advice, please help me.

It sounds like you two are into each other. What is making you feel insecure about the relationship with him? You said that you guys were friends for years and that he tells you he loves you, so why does it not feel right? Have you ever tried talking to him about your feelings? Talking about your relationship and what your expectations for dating are is important for any couple so let him know. Communicate with him because he may not even know that what he is doing or not doing is affecting you the way it is. If you want to talk it over with us give us a call at 2NDFLOOR anytime or text us from 4-8PM daily.
    Last edited by 2NDFLOOR; 07-06-2016, 09:13 AM.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
    Auto-Saved
    Frown :( Embarrassment :o Big Grin :D Mad :mad: Wink ;) Stick Out Tongue :p Confused :confused: Smile :) Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
    x
    Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
    x
    x

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image below.

Registration Image Refresh Image
    Working...
    X