Not sure what we are

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Not sure what we are

I've recently started hanging out with a guy. I'm 14 and he is 17, so I'm an incoming sophomore and he will be a senior. The first time we hung out, I could tell I was really going to like him. He was so nice and cool, and we kissed and he held me. He's a great listener and I love talking to him, because he has an interesting way of viewing things. The 2nd time we hung out, we had so much fun, and we also ended up making out a lot. He felt me up and we kissed for a long time. We hung out a few days ago for the last time in awhile, because he's leaving for a month. When we hung out, I knew it was more than just a physical relationship because we did less kissing/touching and more talking/laughing and having fun. He hasn't told me if he likes me, and I'm not sure if we're dating or what? Also he hasn't really texted me since, and I'm starting to worry. What if he doesn't like me? What if he just wanted to have some fun and be in a relationship for a short time this summer? But the thing is, he did indicate that he wanted to hang out when he gets back. Help please!! I can't sleep because I'm thinking about this too much.

Defining relationships can be hard sometimes. It makes it more difficult if there is no communication about it. If he hasn't reached out to you you could always reach out to him. It could be that he wanted to put things on pause while he is away and pick back up when he gets back. The only way to really know is to talk to him about this. Ask him how he's feeling and where you guys stand. I know it can be stressful, but if he does care about you then talking about it will help. If he isn't looking for a relationship, of course it will hurt, but at least you will know. If you want to talk more call 2NDFLOOR Youth Helpline 24/7 or text us daily 4-8PM at 888-222-2228.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
    Auto-Saved
    Stick Out Tongue :p Confused :confused: Smile :) Frown :( Embarrassment :o Big Grin :D Mad :mad: Wink ;) Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
    x
    Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
    x
    x

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image below.

Registration Image Refresh Image
    Working...
    X