Ignored and hurt

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ignored and hurt

Okay so this boy has liked me a lot for the past month. He has been trying to get me to date him. At first I was unsure because he's going to college soon and I didn't wanna have to break up. I like him a lot tho. He promised me he would date me in college and told me so many things like I'm all he thinks about and he would quit smoking for me. I told him he didn't need to Bc it was his life. He finally asked me out Saturday and We hung out Sunday and on Monday for half the day texted and it was great. He got busy late Monday and didn't text me all day Monday / Wednesday... Yesterday when I finally got in touch with him he said all he wanted to do was smoke drink and party. He never broke up with me either so I don't know what this means. I'm assuming it's over because he won't answer any of my texts at all. I just don't know what changed his mind over night it kills me because on Saturday he liked me so much and the Tuesday was over me

I'm sorry I can only imagine how upsetting and confusing this is. It is not okay for him to just ignore you or blow you off. I'm not sure what would have changed in those few days, but maybe he realized that if he did date you that he would not be the best boyfriend if smoking, partying, and drinking were his priorities. You can always send him a message asking if you both could talk about the situation. If he chooses not to answer remember that you deserve someone who puts you first and doesn't lead you on. If you want to talk more call 2NDFLOOR Youth Helpline 24/7 or text us daily 4-8PM at 888-222-2222.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
    Auto-Saved
    Stick Out Tongue :p Confused :confused: Smile :) Frown :( Embarrassment :o Big Grin :D Mad :mad: Wink ;) Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
    x
    Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
    x
    x

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image below.

Registration Image Refresh Image
    Working...
    X