Hey

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hey

so theres this girl. I like her and i would like to hang out with her. we've grown up together through out high school and stuff. last summer she worked at the same restaurant as my mother. my mom would always tell me how her and friends wold always talk about me and how i was cute and stuff but at the time she had a boy friend so didn't wan to try anything. but now that it is this year she home for the summer from school i always see her and her friends at the beach. she always likes all of my tweets and Instagram pictures (like eveyone). i added her on snapchat and we sometimes snapchat back in forth too. i feel like she's into me, and i want to hang out with her and maybe hook up and just to have someone to have fun with. She's super nice and i think I'm pretty nice as well so we would work out pretty well. i just don't know if i should just message her and ask her to hang out some night but I'm not really sure what to say. or if i should just ask her in person. i don't really see her a lot so it would be kinda hard for me to ask her like that. i just need some ideas or maybe some ways to get her to hang out with me. Thank you and please let me know what you think.

Thank you for reaching out to 2NDFLOOR. Depending on what you are more comfortable with you can ask her to hangout whichever way you would like. Once you hangout together then you will have a better idea of if this is something that you want to pursue or if you are better off hanging out as friends. You could message her and ask her if she is free one night if she would like to do something together (watch a movie, go to the beach) whatever you would like to do together. You could also ask to hangout in a group first if that's something you would feel more comfortable with. Putting yourself out there can be nerve racking at first, but it sounds like you are already on a friendly basis so that's a great start!! If you want to talk more call 2NDFLOOR Youth Helpline 24/7 or text us daily 4-8PM at 888-222-2228.

Comment

Do It!

Ask her out next time you see her, go over to her complement her (clothes, hair, EYES) have some small talk, then say "Hey it was great talking with you we should do it more often" then if she says yeah or in someway agreeing say "how about we do this again on _____at _____" if she says she's busy that day try a different day and if she says she has a boyfriend or girlfriend say "ok but we could always hang out as friends" or "ok well it was worth a try"
      With what I hear you have a solid chance!

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
      Auto-Saved
      Mad :mad: Wink ;) Stick Out Tongue :p Confused :confused: Smile :) Frown :( Embarrassment :o Big Grin :D Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
      x
      Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
      x
      x

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image below.

Registration Image Refresh Image
      Working...
      X