How young is too young?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How young is too young?

Many family members and teachers have said that I was extremely mature. I've been through some stressful things that even most adults don't have to go through. Those events have made me who I am today. I am mature enough to have a serious relationship. I just feel embarrassed when I tell people I have a significant other. They always said stuff like, "How old are you, 12?" No, I'm not 12. My mother and a handful of my teachers know me on a very personal level. They keep telling me that I have a great head on my shoulders. I know I'm mature, but people who don't know me personally, think I'm a joke and that I'm too young to be dating. It drives me crazy, my teachers respect me for my maturity and my personality. I wish I could just make people understand how grown up I am.

In life, people are always going to have opinions...even if they don't know you. Your job is to figure out who's opinions you should listen to and who's opinions you should let fly over your head. For instance, someone who doesn't really know you thinks you're too young to date...probably doesn't matter. Why? Because they don't really know you. Your teachers and mother on the other hand, probably know you pretty well, so their opinion might carry some weight. In this instance and in life in general, try not to get bogged down with what the vast majority of people think about you, because they simply don't know you. Have a group of people that are close to you and actually know you, who's opinions you trust, be more of a guiding light for you than just people in general. Call or text us anytime at 888-222-2228.

Comment

You Do You

People always like to tease other people don't let that get in your way just laugh it off because if you are happy who cares what other people think!

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
      Auto-Saved
      Smile :) Frown :( Embarrassment :o Big Grin :D Mad :mad: Wink ;) Stick Out Tongue :p Confused :confused: Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
      x
      Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
      x
      x

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image below.

Registration Image Refresh Image
      Working...
      X