My Fault

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My Fault

I had a boyfriend who was 15 and I was 13 at the time. My friends said he was bad news. But he has been my best friend since I was 2. One day we were going swimming and he saw my arms. He saw I was cutting. From that day he said when I cut myself he will cut himself. So I broke up with him. I did not want him hurting himself over me. I still love him and I still cut. So when I face my problems with cutting, he faces them with a new girl in his arms. He says he still loves me and he will come back when I stop. But I cannot

It sounds like you are going through a very difficult time, but it's not something you should be going through alone. I'm glad that you're ex is no longer self-harming, but now it's time to focus on your own recovery. If you haven't already tell your parents or an adult you trust what is going on. Self-harm is extremely difficult to stop on your own so it's time to ask for professional help. You can also check out http://www.selfinjury.com/ and http://www.adolescentselfinjuryfoundation.com/ for more resources on treatment, alternatives to self-harm, and more. I understand wanting to be with your boyfriend again, but right now you need to focus on getting yourself better. Maybe once you have begun treatment and get the help that you need you two can try again. If you want to talk more call 2NDFLOOR Youth Helpline 24/7 or text us daily 4-8PM at 888-222-2228.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
    Auto-Saved
    Stick Out Tongue :p Confused :confused: Smile :) Frown :( Embarrassment :o Big Grin :D Mad :mad: Wink ;) Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
    x
    Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
    x
    x

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image below.

Registration Image Refresh Image
    Working...
    X