How do i do this? please help

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How do i do this? please help

My boyfriend is moving to arizona right after school and the last day of school is our anaversary. We have been together for a year and ive kissed him on the cheek but not on the lips so i want to do that if we hang out or maybe at the busses at school before school ends. I dont want him to go. i dont know if we should break up or stay together and have a long distance relationship. Hes also a grade above me. I just want him to stay and i dont know what to do...

That's definitely a tough situation. You are going to have to go with the flow with how you feel in the moment for the right way to say goodbye. Long distance relationships are hard especially when you are young. The good thing is that there are plenty of great ways to stay in touch. You can't stop him from leaving so you somehow have to make the best out of the situation. It is going to hurt and you are going to miss him. What they say is true...it will take time. When you start to experience the real feelings of him being gone and vice versa it will help to decide what will be the best decision for your relationship. Either decision, breaking up or staying together long distance, is going to be difficult. It may help to look at the big picture and what would make the best sense, not necessarily what will immediately hurt more. If you would like to talk about this further please give us a call at the 2NDFLOOR Youth Helpline. We are here 24/7 at 888-222-2228. You can also text us daily at this number between 4pm and 8pm. Best of luck.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
    Auto-Saved
    Confused :confused: Smile :) Frown :( Embarrassment :o Big Grin :D Mad :mad: Wink ;) Stick Out Tongue :p Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
    x
    Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
    x
    x

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image below.

Registration Image Refresh Image
    Working...
    X