pregnancy paranoid

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• pregnancy paranoid

So my boyfriend is really great and I like him a lot, and I want to have sex with him. I tend to have a lot of anxiety in general though and I'm worried that when i start to have sex, i will worry a lot about getting pregnant. i'm already on birth control and i know we will use condoms, is there any other way i can stop my anxiety but still have sex with him? he isnt pressuring me at all i just want to do it

It is normal to feel anxiety when it comes to sex. Although no form of contraceptives is 100% effective you are being smart and using two forms (birth control and condoms). You can talk to your boyfriend about your anxiety. You can also take a look at some educational resources that might help calm your anxiety. https://www.plannedparenthood.org/te...961.1464950098 If you want to talk more you can call 2NDFLOOR Youth Helpline 24/7 or text us daily 4-8PM at 888-222-2228.

Comment

There is more you can do!

I think it's really good your using two forms of birth control if if you want to be even more safe use spermicide and take plan B the morning after pill.

Comment

When my boyfriend and I first had sex, I freaked out even though I was on birth control and took Plan B. If you do use a condom and your on birth control although its not 100% effective dont take it unless you think you have to because you probably are fine but plan b makes you super hormonal and messes with your period which isnt necessary. It made me crazy i cried every day for a week after taking the pill

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
        Auto-Saved
        Stick Out Tongue :p Confused :confused: Smile :) Frown :( Embarrassment :o Big Grin :D Mad :mad: Wink ;) Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
        x
        Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
        x
        x

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image below.

Registration Image Refresh Image
        Working...
        X