I m so tired of this :(

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I m so tired of this :(

My bf have adult dating account when I asked him he denied and get mad and even want to put his hand on me I dont know what to do he denied but I know he made those account ;( he keep laing when I open the account is not message or nothing but he have a lot of this site he hes deacription say he is looking for nice girls and another one say he looking for some fun I find one today also I m so sad because keep saying he did not do it but I know he did

That must have been really hard on you to see those messages. The thing is you can't make him stop this cheating or stop lying, but you can change how you respond to it. Hold yourself with dignity and class, knowing you did nothing wrong in the situation and that he is not worth your time or heartache. That behavior was all on him and he is getting angry because you caught him in his deception. I am concerned that you mentioned he puts his hands on you, that is abuse, here is a website called Love Is Respect @ http://www.loveisrespect.org/ or you can call us anytime to talk. I hope you check out the website because it designed to empower people to get out of an abusive relationship. Someone out there is bound to be a better choice for you to be with, keep your eyes open and hopefully you'll find him. You deserve respect!!! Call us anytime at 888-222-2228 or text us daily from 4-8PM. Good Luck!!

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
    Auto-Saved
    Big Grin :D Mad :mad: Wink ;) Stick Out Tongue :p Confused :confused: Smile :) Frown :( Embarrassment :o Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
    x
    Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
    x
    x

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image below.

Registration Image Refresh Image
    Working...
    X